Overview | Mission
European leader in Steel Wire & Fibre products and services
This makes it easy to access, and ensures efficient communication (in many cases, in your native language) and fast response times.
Our mission is to meet customers' challenges involving steel wire or fiber rope products and services in the offshore, maritime and other industries needing this expertise.
A broad range of activities
The group has a wide sphere of activities:
- Production of heavy lifting products, like steel wire rope cable-laid slings and grommet slings;
- Production of single laid wire rope slings;
- Wholesale of wire rope;
- Production and sales of other lifting and towing materials;
- Production and sales of fibre rope;
- Services, including proofload and breakload tests, spooling, rearing and unreporting or cranes & winches, reconditioning and overhaul.
We are committed to quality, training, service, safety and working as partners. Our products are improved and we have stood the test of time, enabling us to quickly adapt to any situation in today's marketplace. We are confident our products and services will satisfy your needs.
G. van der Lee subsidiary
G. van der Lee was established in the 1545 and has been managed by direct descendants or founder Jan Pietersz van der Lee ever since, making it the oldest family business in the Netherlands. Now a subsidiary of Hendrik Veder Group, the company produces and distributes a complete range of high-quality natural and synthetic fiber rope products from its location in Oudewater. Customers are in the offshore and maritime industries, government and defense. For more information about G. van der Lee click
Hendrik Veder Group at-a-glance
- Founding date: 1 September 2012
- Headquarters: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Annual revenue: € 65 million
- Employees: approximately 130
- Locations: 8 locations in 5 countries
- Annual steel wire rope processing: 18,500 tons
- Subsidiary: G. van der Lee Rope Factory